The Kaye/Basssman Foundation requests your support of our 10th Annual Charity Fundraiser, the “Ten & A Million” Celebration at Teddy’s Room in Dallas.
Our beneficiaries are City House,Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, and Baylor Health Care Cancer Department. Since inception, the Foundation has donated nearly one million dollars to our deserving charities, and 2011 will be the year we cross the million dollar mark!
In 2010, we lost our dear friend and Partner Cindy Ornish after a long and courageous battle with breast cancer. Cindy was a 19 year veteran of KBIC, and inspired all of us with her strength and determination. Cindy’s last wish was for the Kaye/Bassman Foundation to allocate funds to the Baylor Cancer Program, and it is our goal this year to raise enough to have an exam room dedicated in memory of Cindy. The team at Baylor gave so much to Cindy over the years, and it is our privilege to give back to them in return.
Our primary initiative this year is our Raffle, and I’d like to ask for your support! Every ticket sold is not only 100% tax deductible, but 100% of the proceeds go directly to our deserving charities. One ticket is only $30, and packages are available for those who want to increase their odds to win one or several of our incredible prizes! To purchase tickets, please email me or go to www.kbiccharities.com to purchase online. Every ticket sold makes a tremendous difference to the those who so greatly need our support. Check out our list of past raffle prizes, as we are building on this daily and adding new items! Together we can make a lasting impact and make this a memorable event.
· Seven night stay at the luxurious Grand Mayan Resort in Cabo san Lucas, Mexico – two bedroom condo with private Jacuzzi
· Private Luxury Suite at the American Airlines Center for a 2010-2011 Dallas Mavericks or Dallas Stars regular season game
· Complete Comprehensive Physical Exam by the exclusive Cooper Clinic in Dallas
· VIP Night Out: Dinner at Kenichi, Bottle Service and Private Limo Transportation
· Four nights at a breathtaking two-bedroom condo at The Ridge Tahoe Ski Resort, adjacent to Heavenly Ski Resort with ski-in and ski-out ability
· Round-trip airfare for two on American Airlines (50,000 Advantage Miles)
· 10 Personal Training Sessions with Dave Greene, Manager of Willow Bend Fitness Club
· 50,000 American Express Points, redeemable for anything from air to hotel to electronics to gift certificates!
· Two night stay, tour, and barrel tasting at the Chalk Hill Winery in Sonoma, CA