A Little About Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center
“Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center at Dallas provides personalized, comprehensive and compassionate care for patients with all types of cancer. We offer advanced screening, prevention, diagnostic and treatment services, as well as comprehensive education and support programs. We strive to give you and your family the physical, emotional and spiritual support you need during your cancer journey.”
The New Outpatient Cancer Center Offers:
– A Patient Navigation program to guide patients and families through the cancer journey.
– Advanced technology and integrative therapies for cancer treatment.
– Treatments for every type of cancer.
– Expanded cancer research.
– Top-tier medical staff and healthcare providers, including educating tomorrow’s cancer specialists.
– Expanded outpatient radiation & chemotherapy.
– Expanded support groups, educational resources and programs.
About the New Facility:
– The New Outpatient Cancer Center is a 467,000 square-foot, 10-story center — the largest in North Texas.
– The building is expected to receive Gold level, LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
– Easier access to the new cancer center — parking options include valet, 239 new parking spaces below the new outpatient cancer center and 829 parking spaces in the garage 4
– Peaceful and comfortable atmosphere with natural lighting and earth-tone colors.
– The sky bridge provides a connection between the new outpatient cancer center, parking garage 4 and the future dedicated cancer hospital.
– An outdoor healing garden and chapel offer a peaceful respite.
– A specialty on-site boutique offers products that minimize the effects of cancer therapy and help patients look and feel their best during treatment.
– There is a conveniently-located restaurant and coffee shop.
3410 Worth Street, Dallas, Texas 75246
Patient Navigation Program at 214.820.3535
To learn event more about Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center please visit their website here.