Gift Cards You Could Win Just By Purchasing Raffle Tickets
Thanks to our wonderful supporters we have a number of gift certificates up for raffle to some yummy places around town! And the best part is you don’t have to be present to win!
● Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill
● Nobu Dallas
● La Hacienda Ranch
● Bob’s Steak and Chop House
● Society Bakery
● Kenny’s Italian Kitchen
● Fireside Pies
● Tiff’s Treats
● Buffalo Wild Wings
● And many, many more!
Why not enter a chance to win when all the proceeds go to “Rock the Cure’s” two amazing beneficiaries?!
MDA – Legacy Mission
MDA’s mission is to find treatments for and cure muscular dystrophy.
Join us in building a Legacy of Help & Hope; visit us at http://www.mdausa.planyourlegacy.org/ to find out how.
And a Grammy Award Goes to David Watts of UBS Financial Services!
Thank you David Watts, Senior Portfolio Manger at UBS Financial Services for your contribution to “Rock the Cure.” Click here to learn how you can become a Grammy Award Sponsor like David.
Kaye/Bassman International’s Brian Cole is Now a Platinum Record Sponsor!
Big thanks to Brian Cole of Kaye/Bassman International’s Medical Device Specialty Practice for your contribution in becoming our newest Platinum Record Sponsor of “Rock the Cure.” You too can play a big role in helping the Kaye/Bassman Foundation “Rock the Cure” – click here to see how!
Fulfilling a Last Wish – Cindy Ornish
In 2010, we lost our dear friend and partner Cindy Ornish after a long and courageous battle with breast cancer. Cindy was a 19 year veteran of KBIC, and inspired all of us with her strength and determination.
Cindy’s last wish was for the Kaye/Bassman Foundation to allocate funds to the Baylor Cancer Program, and it is our goal this year to raise enough to have an exam room dedicated in honor of Cindy. The team at Baylor gave so much to Cindy over the years, and it is our privilege to give back to them in return.
Learn how you can help us continue to fulfill Cindy’s last wish and give back to Baylor Health Care Systems Cancer Center.
You Could Win “A Day at the Races” Silks Dining Package for Four!
Another item up for auction at the “Rock the Cure” event is “A Day at the Races” Silks Dining Package for Four for the 2014 Live Racing Season at Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie.
This package includes:
● Valet Parking
● Four Clubhouse Admission Passes
● Four Programs
● Four Buffet Dinners
Baylor Cancer Hospital – The 1st Dedicated Cancer Hospital in North Texas
Baylor Cancer Hospital is the first dedicated cancer hospital in North Texas. The hospital became fully operational by the end of 2012. Patient floors are open and patients who recently moved into the new hospital were amazed at what they saw.
The Sanford Rose Associates® Network of Companies Joins Our “Rock the Cure” Sponsors
Big thanks go out to The Sanford Rose Associates® Network of Companies for their support of the Kaye/Bassman Foundation’s “Rock the Cure” event with a Platinum Record Sponsorship! Learn more about how you can “Rock the Cure” by clicking here!
A Little About Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center
“Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center at Dallas provides personalized, comprehensive and compassionate care for patients with all types of cancer. We offer advanced screening, prevention, diagnostic and treatment services, as well as comprehensive education and support programs. We strive to give you and your family the physical, emotional and spiritual support you need during your cancer journey.”
The New Outpatient Cancer Center Offers:
– A Patient Navigation program to guide patients and families through the cancer journey.
– Advanced technology and integrative therapies for cancer treatment.
– Treatments for every type of cancer.
– Expanded cancer research.
– Top-tier medical staff and healthcare providers, including educating tomorrow’s cancer specialists.
– Expanded outpatient radiation & chemotherapy.
– Expanded support groups, educational resources and programs.
About the New Facility:
– The New Outpatient Cancer Center is a 467,000 square-foot, 10-story center — the largest in North Texas.
– The building is expected to receive Gold level, LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
– Easier access to the new cancer center — parking options include valet, 239 new parking spaces below the new outpatient cancer center and 829 parking spaces in the garage 4
– Peaceful and comfortable atmosphere with natural lighting and earth-tone colors.
– The sky bridge provides a connection between the new outpatient cancer center, parking garage 4 and the future dedicated cancer hospital.
– An outdoor healing garden and chapel offer a peaceful respite.
– A specialty on-site boutique offers products that minimize the effects of cancer therapy and help patients look and feel their best during treatment.
– There is a conveniently-located restaurant and coffee shop.
3410 Worth Street, Dallas, Texas 75246
Patient Navigation Program at 214.820.3535
To learn event more about Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center please visit their website here.
For more on how you can help by sponsoring or donating to “Rock the Cure” click here.
Want to Win a Week in Cabo, Riviera Maya, or Nuevo Vallarta?
You have a chance to win a 7 night stay at the Grand Mayan Resort in Cobo San Lucas, Riviera Maya or Nuevo Vallarta with 100% of the proceeds going to “Rock the Cure’s” beneficiaries!